Feb 3, 2022

5 day mc

 today went to see doctor spent almost the whole morning,

 from 8am plus until 12plus in the afternoon i reach home.

See doctor give me antibiotics & cough syrup the most 

MC days i get ever 5 days MC to stay at home. 

i thought doctor will give me one or two days MC.

I'm having cough,flu & a bit of head feel  heavy dizzy

these 3 symptoms come together these 2 days .

i have more to rest enough for these 5 days.

Oh yeah did swab test my result is Negative. 

Doctor wants me to do the swab test. =(

just now he came drive me to my workplace i go store 

n give my MC paper & i buy dinner home also

he wait for me inside his van.

A white lie  i told mom i take bus go down i don't want her to know. 

so sweet of him drive me back to my house block downstairs

chat with him inside his van before he had to go. 

End  of update!

😢😫😵

No comments:

hi & bye

 2 weeks ago went back to hospital n now im wearing a walker boot for 2 weeks already another 2 weeks need to go back to hospital for check ...