Mar 11, 2022

wodering if the doc is trainee doc!



 yesterday went back to hospital check x-ray doc

say that my fracture bone aren't getting better !

Doc only know how to give pain killer ask me if i still had a not. 

new cast for 2 more weeks and leg should not be on the floor! 

if not worst to worst doc say need to operation my leg

put a metal inside my leg ! omg ! 

i dont want to operate my leg and still thinking if my leg

recovered can i go back and help b part time job!

Now do not dare to ask mum if not she nag!!

Doc ask me if i still need MC i told him 

i was given MC until April, so he did not gave me MC . 

A month plus at home i had enough.

now trying best  is my right leg must be straight

where ever i seat but leg should  not  be on the floor!


πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ πŸ˜’



No comments:

hi & bye

 2 weeks ago went back to hospital n now im wearing a walker boot for 2 weeks already another 2 weeks need to go back to hospital for check ...