Feb 21, 2022

b blaming himself not company me

 last Thursday morning went to clinic see doctor,

 then the doctor ask me to go x-ray n go back to clinic,

so i went to polyclinic for x-ray n wait for x-ray result to be out.

Take x-ray result went back to clinic doctor see me,

told me i had a small bone fractured on my leg the last toe there. 

refer me to hospital to do plaster cast. 

hospital doctor give me 2 weeks of MC, n today is 5th day of MC.

told him about my whole day run here n there n

he heard i need to stay home for my leg 2 weeks.

He feel bad n keep saying his is fault 

did not take care of me when we are crossing the road.

i told him to stop blaming himself!

these few days text b he still feel bad n no mood to eat!

this Thursday need to go hospital change cast told b n

he say sorry he cant accompany me to hospital.

i told him its OK anything i will update him 

when changing cast i will take photo send to

 him n see if my leg is getting better!

Can hold my hand when the next time we out together cross the road OK b!

😞😟



No comments:

hi & bye

 2 weeks ago went back to hospital n now im wearing a walker boot for 2 weeks already another 2 weeks need to go back to hospital for check ...