Jan 28, 2009

sat-todae

hey hey yo!
im back to blog-in again !
last sat met up wit my sweetheart mei @ 2 plus den e both of us went to arcade !
sweetheart mei went off to work den left me alone @ arcade
play play para para spend until 8 bucks on arcade !
play until damn tired alreadi den it was about tyme
to let me change my shirt
to get to work!
sat work until 12 midnite sweetheart mei punch out early!
den on sundae as usual wake up early
den sundae work @ 4pm was shock tat my college n manager ask
me u never go n eat(reunion dinner) huh?
i told them eat alreadi
on sundae i punch in i do batchs
den go break
after break do fries
den later do runner ai ya i sundae do alot of station la
forget i do how many station on tat dae!
den ytd !
wake up ard 10am plus prepare to go both side
grandmother's house
first went to mom side there den went
to dad's side there at dad side
there me n mom leave there ard 5pm before leave dad's side there
had fun n chit-chat for us (teens)
n for them (adults) some chit-chat some of them
start to gamble den noe wad (teens) never gamble we among ourself
chat chat lo.......
den about tyme le leave dad's side
so left dad @ there gamble
den me n mom went to mom's side relative's house
@ there for awhile den went to mom's frene house
at there also for awhile
den its tyme to end my show
ytd damn tired
but was my most happie dae for me
i wish for him to be happie!
im told to shut my com by my mom now is goin 3am
n todae work was like helll!
wad e fuck! ppl in non-stop lo.....
but gt ang bao take so happie......
will blog-in again!
bb

No comments:

hi & bye

 2 weeks ago went back to hospital n now im wearing a walker boot for 2 weeks already another 2 weeks need to go back to hospital for check ...